Friday, March 13, 2009

A New Era of Friends Recommends

Perhaps this blog is still a little young to be entering a new era, but big changes happen starting today. Well, starting Monday. Actually technically starting Tuesday. Regardless, next week is the start of a whole new Friends Recommend. The reason for this change is that lately I've had a very hard time keeping up with blog posts, and have been unable to live up to my initial promise of posting every weekday with a new recommendation. So instead of giving up on the blog (the original plan) or posting less frequently (the second version of the plan) I will get by with a little help from my friends. I have enlisted three Friends Recommends superstars to assist with the posting duties, and bring you different angles and takes on each of these great lists. Each of these people have submitted a list already, and are no strangers to this blog. I am going to continue personally posting on Fridays, with new lists whenever we get them (now that I have other reviewers, I might do one of these myself). And I will also post on Mondays, with my typical one-sided reviews of things that you recommend to me. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we will have guest bloggers taking over the duties and we can expect great things from them. Without further ado, I give you the new faces of Friends Recommend:

Tuesdays--The Christopher Myers


Wednesdays--Mike Ward


Thursdays--Timothy J. Huff



A little help...(when are they going to release this on DVD?)

No comments: