Thursday, July 30, 2009

BAR FIGHTS!!!

This recommend is a little off the deep end today, but my brain is too beat up to recall a good book or movie.

I recommend getting into bar fights. Whether it be to protect a woman's honor, to get some idiotic douchebag to stop rubbing your head, or to let some guy know that you just don't like his ugly mug.

I make this recommend because I got into a bar fight last night, and while I took some hard blows to the top of my head, I doubt I lost any more brain cells from the punches than I did from the beers I drank. It's all worth it just to be the one to throw the first punch. Plus, if you play your cards right and make nice with the bartenders before the fight, you can get away with throwing the first punch and still be the guy who doesn't get thrown out of the bar.

BAR FIGHTS!!!

6 comments:

MikeW said...

Did you kick his ass??? What happened???

ricksterb said...

I layed a good one on him, but his friends jumped in and got in two punches to the top of my head before it got broken up. So not even too much of a fight, but it was damn exciting.

Chris said...

Did your head get broken up? Did you to the ER?

h. van de mark said...

what?! oooh storytime. what would provoke ricky to throw a punch?

ricksterb said...

That story, Heather, is better told in person, but trust me, it's pretty amazing.

No, Chris. I didn't end up in the ER. It's hard to say, but I think the other guy ended up worse off.

GF said...

Best FR ever.