Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Art Project

Hey everyone,
So in typical Ward fashion, I'm going to stray a bit this week...

I really love hearing about people's off the wall dreams. I have plenty of them myself, and think they make for interesting discussion. Last week I dreamt I was shooting people dressed in Donald Duck costumes with tranquilizer darts. In talking about this, it gave me an idea. Next week I will be in Rochester, NY for 6 days with absolutely nothing to do, so I thought I would create some kind of art based on dreams. What would be great is if some of you could tell a weird dream story, and I'll pick a couple, and create my art, and then post them here down the road. ***[I'm not a good artist, so what I make could really suck]. I have a rough idea of how I'd want to make things...and I don't know how long this will take. But anyway, I thought this would be a fun idea, so let's give it a try!

That's all I had.

1 comment:

adam. said...

i constantly have a dream that i am talking to someone, and then i wake up and am still talking to them like they are in the room with me. it takes me about five minutes to figure out that they aren't actually there, and then i am usually freaked out. and then i often eat some chocolate. does this count?