Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer Tuesdays

The original post for today was me announcing the closing of our dear Friends Recommends in a few weeks. Dedicated blogger thechristophermyers sent me his letter of resignation last night. I thank him for all of his great posts, and wish him well in future life-recommending. My initial reaction to this, after loosing TJ last week as well was to close shop. I was convinced that this was the thing to do. Mike Ward and new blogger Ricky B didn't agree. They shouted obsenities at me via email and called me a coward, and a cheat and accused me of hating this blog more than anyone in the world hates anything. So I'm willing to keep this thing alive if they are. Sincere thank-yous to Chris and TJ for their contributions. Does anyone want to take over Tuesdays for the summertime? There was mention of Colmus possibly being interested, but would anyone else consider taking this on?

Info on recipe week coming soon.

1 comment:

h. van de mark said...

You are ready to throw in the towel, just about all the time huh? Perseverance!