Friday, May 8, 2009

Apologies, Vacationing, and Auto-Tune the News

Hey Friends, sorry for this.  I'm on vacation with very limited internet access and haven't been able to pull one together.  I do have a strong recommend for anyone who's never been to San Francisco to get out here.  Especially if you have a little hippy in you...then I would say it was a required life-journey.  Sorry, Jenny...you list updates are coming soon!

To hold you over here is my current favorite youtube video.  Some genius decided to auto-tune a couple of news broadcasts.  It works incredibly well because of the animated voices of the anchors.  If nothing else do yourself a favor and fast forward to minute 1:15...I would listen to a whole album of Katie Couric in auto-tune.  No joke:


1 comment:

Laundre said...

I had never seen that but I quite enjoyed it. I love autotune jokes.