Thursday, December 4, 2008

Arrested Development

The Arrested Development count is currently at 1. Keep that in mind, you'll be hearing a lot more about this one from various recommenders. Today is not a very blog friendly day for me, so I apologize to all of those looking for a wordy and typically unfocused post.

I haven't seen all of Arrested Development. I have watched some really great episodes that I would put right up there with some of the best television, but I still need to see the whole series. It's on the list of things to do. So for this one I relied on my family Arrested Development expert, brother Eric, to suggest one of his favorite clips from the show for your viewing pleasure. Curve ball, it's on Hulu not Youtube!


3 comments:

t.j. said...

perhaps then you should come up to TNADMN nights to bone up on your Arrested Developmenting...

TNADMN nights = Tuesday Night Arrested Development Marathon Night nights.

h. van de mark said...

YES, I love this show!

mayohayes said...

I had no idea of the lack of Arrested Development in your life, you ignorant slut