Thursday, February 26, 2009

The End Is Near?


Well, I hope not. This is the official end of the lists, though. Mike Gittings was the last list in the file so there will not be a new one posted tomorrow. I encourage any Friends Recommends readers who haven't yet done so (Matthayes, Ricky B. I'm talking to you guys) to finish them up and submit them. In the meantime there is still plenty of stuff from these others to keep me going for a while. I might even make one of these silly lists myself.

Also, to my faithful readers who have already submitted a list and are thinking "There is so much more stuff that I could put on a list," or "I can't believe I forgot to include that," please feel free to submit a second round of lists. I am fine with this, as long as they include completely different information (and if Jessica does it she promises to not post as many comments as she did for her first). A week or two ago I was happy to give it up as soon as the Gittings list was over but for some reason am re-motivated to keep it going. So send those lists, and make them good. Also if you are submitting a second list they can have a theme if you want. I.E. The Christopher Myers take of things he originally hated, but now shamelessly recommends. Or top-10 80's albums. Or George's top-10 albums to listen to in his underwear (I haven't seen this list yet, but he threatened to submit it).

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm going to do a Top Ten "Friends Recommend" posts, so you can spend the next week reposting your work under the guise of a "Greatest Hits Week."