Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day Off

Friends Recommend took the day off today. I am sorry about this, but I put in for it two weeks ago. We'll resume tomorrow with a brand new Chris Laun list which should be really nice. If you are free there is some great music at the Windup Space tonight at 9:00pm. I don't usually use this blog as an advertisement for shows, but I just did. It won't happen again.

Just so you don't feel 100% ripped off here is a scene from the Big Lebowski. It is great in the unedited movie when the Dude and Walter are trying to intimidate little Larry into telling them where the money is. The famous line is "See what happens Larry? See what happens when you F*** a stranger in the a**?" This is the edited for TV version, and in many ways I think it is even better. Also, you can just barely see at the end that after all of that, they still went to the In N' Out Burger. Enjoy:


No comments: