Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And Keep in Mind

You aren't necessarily recommending to me personally, but more so to the entire bunch (couple) of people who are reading this blog. The interest is in the stuff that has affected you the most, not what you think will affect me the most, or even what you think will affect anyone else. Is that the proper affect, or is it effect? Knowhatimsaying? So basically just send me your all-time favorite things, and I will let them be known to the rest of the internet world.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Please delete my list. I'm not interested in recommending things to large groups of people. Please delete it.

adam. said...

ok good, i have you down for two fridays from this coming one. thanks for participating!

Chris said...

I can't believe you get paid to do this.